Summer Village of Grandview Development

Links to the following documents are provided here for your information:

Development Permit Application

Grandview Site Drawing Plan Part 1

Grandview Site Plan Drawing Part 2

Tips on the Development Process

Land Use Bylaw  #291

If you are planning to build, renovate, demolish or move a building, install /modify a sewer system or modify a shoreline, a Development Permit is required. Development Permits approve the development only, ensuring that the development complies with the Land Use Bylaw. Development Permit Forms are available above, or at the Summer Villages Office.  Please ensure that all owners that are on title have signed the Development Permit Application. If all signatures are not on the application it will delay the processing of the permit.

Additional permits are required for building, demolition, electrical, plumbing and gas. These permits must be obtained from Superior Safety Codes Inc.@ 1-888-358-5545 or @ 403-358-5545 once your Development Permit has been approved.

For inquiries information please contact our Development Officer, Paula Lamoureux at 780-586-2494.

Please Note: Placards are issued with the Development Permit and must be in full view at the work site at all times while the work is in progress.

Building Safety Codes:
Please be aware that a property owner/developer is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the Safety Codes Act are followed during construction.